Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday Trivia...

 If you're like me, you're not well versed in matters pertaining to the NHL. However, since Mr. KC Jones enjoys hockey, I have found myself watching it more and more over the past three years. Now that the Bruins are facing the Montreal Canadiens in the playoffs, I've been wondering about why they are sometimes referred to as the "Habs". Seriously, what is the connection and what could that POSSIBLY mean? So, on this dreary Tuesday afternoon, I'd like to drop some knowledge on you. If you are wondering what this means and/or how it came about, click on the following link. I know I'll sleep more soundly tonight.

 http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_are_the_Montreal_Canadiens_called_the_Habs


Oh, and by the way, Go B's!

-KC Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment