Wednesday, May 25, 2011

"O" No!

I was thinking about it last night and I think there was just a huge misunderstanding in regards to "The Rapture". Harold Camping must have meant today, May 25,2011 because doesn't the end of "Oprah" translate to the end of the world? I know for many people, it does...Seriously. There are people who have watched this show religiously for 25 years--and many of those years were before DVR! Anyway, the final episode was taped at the United Center in Chicago as it was the only venue large enough to fit her entire ego.


No worries though, her world takeover will continue as she has already started her own television network. So, for now, all you Oprah fans out there just sit tight.  I have a feeling this sabbatical won't last long.

P.S. My prediction: an "Obama/Winfrey"...oops I mean, "Winfrey/Obama" ticket in 2012!


The answer to: What if Oprah was one of us?
Proof that money can buy happiness...
-KC Jones

*Big Ran Note:  I have a co-worker that does an awesome Oprah impression.  I wish she would use that voice all the time, especially because she is like 5 feet tall and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment