Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Dirty Weiner Comes Clean


Truth be told, that pic makes me gag, but I digress.  Congressman Anthony Weiner of NY came clean yesterday, admitting that he tweeted his dong and stuff to chicks via twitter.  His first press briefing was great because he wasn't selling anyone on anything...


What if someone tweeted me a dong while I was blogging?  Would I spend the rest of the day responding to it?  You bet your ass I would.  Weiner then finally admits to sexting his dong pics...


I was surprised he was specific with the number of dong pics he has sent to various women and I give him credit for not going with the "I need help for a sex addiction" excuse a la Tiger Tiger Woods Ya'll, but I don't see what he was trying to accomplish.  Couldn't he have gone with the 'ol Garcia Vega in the intern?  This is the problem with Democratic sex scandals, they half ass it.  Clinton was cigar-baning a fat chick and Weiner was sexting his dong inside boxer briefs.  Republicans crush these things.  Remember the South Carolina Governor, Mark Sanford, who went AWOL to hang out with his Argentinian soul mate?  He went all the way.  Remember Larry Craig, the Idaho Senator who was arrested for trying to bang anonymous dudes in a Minnesota airport?  That guy was going for the gold.



Go big or go home.

-Big Ran

*KC Jones says: With the last name Weiner, one would think he'd be careful to avoid these types of situations. But then again, I guess Weiner just couldn't contain his.

No comments:

Post a Comment