Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Irrational Rant...My Metabolism






I remember seeing "Big Daddy" and thinking this line was funny, now it's just the truth.  Dudes, I hit 30 and I think the warranty expired on my body.  My back got f'd up, and if I have a weekend of drinking/eating, I can literally feel my love handles and man boobs growing.  Honestly, yesterday my shirts were tight.  Pants I get, but shirts?  Really?

Also, on that note, why is every shirt sold now "slim fit?"  When I was 26 I could rock the slim fit, but its not doing me any favors anymore.  Have clothing companies seen Americans?  We're not slim fit, we need doughy fit. Loose fabric is our friend.  So, please, can't they make the early thirties slightly out of shape fit?  That would be awesome.  I would buy that.

-Big Ran

No comments:

Post a Comment