Thursday, June 2, 2011

Is This Person Good Looking?

Hey errbody!  I'm here with another installment of "Is This Person Good Looking?"  Today, we have Anna Paquin, currently of the big HBO hit, True Blood, which will be coming back for its fourth season on June 26th.  I'm not into vampire stuff, but this is a really good show.  My guess is that KC would hate it with a white hot fiery passion.  Anyway, Anna Paquin, who plays Sookie Stackhouse on the show is always an enigma to me; sometimes looking good, sometimes just making me confused, so here we go.

Looking good:

A little bit of the deer in the headlights, but I ain't mad at ya.



I think its the teeth that throw me off:




It totally works for True Blood because it is set in backwoods Louisiana and I don't picture a lot of high end dental care going on in a place like that.  That smile is tough to get past, but I'm not hating on her.  I look like a tool when I try to smile in photos, so that's why I mean mug in every picture possible, even family holiday photos.

Thanksgiving

Arbor Day

Office Christmas Party
You get the idea.  Again, I ain't sayin Anna Paquin is busted, but she shouldn't smile.  Ever.

-Big Ran

No comments:

Post a Comment