Thursday, June 23, 2011

Meeting Look-a-Like

I just had a presentation to make at work and we probably had about 40 people in the room.  Sitting dead center was this guy that was a dead ringer for Kevin Spacey  and it was totally distracting.  At first I was like, "Wow, that dude looks like Kevin Spacey."  By the end of the presentation, I had convinced myself that it was Kevin SPacey and was really trying hard to be an impressive speaker.  During Q&A, bizarro Kevin asked a question and while the tone of his voice was very similar, he clearly hailed from a Western European country (but Kevin Spacey IS AN ACTOR, HE COULD TOTALLY PULL THAT OFF!!!!).  

It ends up it wasn't him, but I was talking to him after everything was done and it could have been a brother or a cousin and it totally threw me off.

-Big Ran

No comments:

Post a Comment