Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Life & Times of Big Ran....

I'm sure that you're all sad that Big Ran is traveling for work and then on vacation, so he wanted me to keep all of his peeps up to date on his travels and whereabouts...I'm thinking that despite having to fly from Boston to Dallas in order to get to Calgary (riiiiiiighhhhhhhhht), our boy Big Ran is definitely enjoying himself! Canada (aka the hideous growth on the forehead of the United States) has no idea what it's in for! Hide your kids, hide your wives, hide your husbands, cause Big Ran is gon' be harassing err'body up in there!


-----Original Message-----
> From: Big Ran
> Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2011 10:36 AM
> To: KC Jones
> Subject: TX
>
> Hey if you want you could update the blog with my travels.  I am
> currently in Dallas having second breakfast consisting of Guinness and
> mini burgers.
>
>
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>

No comments:

Post a Comment