Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Looks Like I Will Be Able To Sleep Tonight After All


People.com - Are Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith calling it quits? 

A tabloid reported Tuesday that the A-List Hollywood couple, who've been married for 13 years, are separating. But Trey Smith, Will's son from a previous marriage, says not so fast. 

"Did #WillandJada split? No they did NOT split! False information ... its not true RETWEET!!!" Trey posted to Twitter Tuesday. "Everyone can think what they want ... even if its not true." 

Between the earthquake that I didn't feel and the potentially false Jada and Will Smith rumors, I don't know what to believe!  I just pray this separation isn't true; I don't know what I would do with myself.


-Big Ran

KC Jones' Comment: Truthfully, I'd rather have a 7.0 earthquake with the epicenter in Massachusetts than ever see these two crazy kids separate. I'm feeling very emotionally vulnerable as well Big Ran!

No comments:

Post a Comment