Saturday, October 8, 2011

Stuck In My Head

There's just no way I'm going to be able to sleep tonight with this  blast from the past on replay in the IPod of my mind....it's been there since I went to the gym this afternoon, and it continues....

It's "Cash Money", better known as "Lil' Wayne's Springboard into Hip Hop Success"....

This song is addictive...from the beat, to the hook, to Lil' Wayne's teeth! (Yes! He really DID have them before the syzurp, or however you say it, and hard core drugs rotted them out and they were replaced by grillz). The video version is nothing compared to the unedited version. However, in case we have any young "Takeover" subscribers, I wanted to keep this family friendly....

That's all I have to say for now...it is getting late and I am getting old...stay tuned for a couple of nice posts in the next couple of days......I've gotta make sure I'm giving our blog the love it deserves...

-KC Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment