Thursday, November 3, 2011

Catching Up...So Biebs Knocked This B!tch Up?


I don't know all the details, so has this kid been born yet or what?  Honestly, I don't care.  Here's my theory on this though:  No way is it Bieber's kid.  Look at this chick.  Biebs could pull any tween tail from his concerts that he wanted (plus their moms too), so why would he choose this thing?  Also, she was yapping about how it only lasted 30 seconds.  Dude, he's like 12 years old, that's what happens.

So, I guess I'm on Team Bieber.  Never thought I would say that.  I guess I'll have to grow some floppy hair and start listening to his music.  I'll start slow by putting my haircut off to next week and adding a Bieber station to Pandora.

  

-Big Ran

KC's notes: Big Ran, I'm kind of disappointed---I was expecting to see the below clip somewhere in this post! You know JB is praying for this outcome....otherwise, awesome post---we've missed you and clearly my motivation to blog was with you in South America...but, we're BAAAA-AAACK!


-Big Ran Note:  Damn, I totally screwed up, this was the clip to post.  This is one of my favorites of all time too.  This is why we need two bloggers.  Checks and balances.

No comments:

Post a Comment