Thursday, December 22, 2011

Big Ran's Top Five Christmas Songs

5.  Eric Cartman - Oh Holy Night



I was torn with posting the original show version where Cartman keeps getting tazed or the album version.  I went with the album version because let's face it, studio cuts are always going to be better than a live performance.

4.  Sleigh Ride



This is a bit more of a classic choice here and you have to LOVE the video.  I don't think it would be possible for there to be more mustaches in this video unless they filmed a NAMBLA convention.

3.  Kurtis Blow - Christmas Rap



KC introduced me to this one and when you see my #1 choice you will understand why this is on here.

2.  Elvis - Blue Christmas



I can do a mean rendition of this song.  It looks like Elvis was a bit past his prime in this video, but you know he was still crushing both donuts and p*ssy at this point.

1.  Run D.M.C - Christmas in Hollis



If you don't like this song, you might as well pack your bags and move to Communist Russia.  Or North Korea, that should be a stable and inviting environment for a while.  I have LOVED this song ever since I saw it on Reading Rainbow (LeVar Burton up in this bitch!).  The only thing that keeps this from scoring a perfect 100 is that creepy as f*ck elf in the beginning.  That little f*cker will haunt your dreams.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanza, and Happy New Year to everyone!

-Big Ran

No comments:

Post a Comment