Friday, December 2, 2011

Holy Crap, Britney Spears is 30!

I stand behind choosing this picture.
Wow.  I turned 30, now 32 and I thought I was old, but somehow, Britney Spears turning 30 makes me feel even older.  With that said, you'd have to be nuts to want your kid to be a child star, right?  No childhood, stunted development, craziness, jail; that seems to be the way it goes.  I will say that Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera were personally responsible for young women dressing like total tramps.  Unfortunately, this all started just after I graduated from college.  Timing is everything.

Just in case you wanted to see the crazy Brit, here you go:


If you saw her walking down the street at night, wouldn't you cross the street and run?  I would.  Those are batsh!t crazy eyes right there.



-Big Ran

PS:  Possibly embarrassing, but I don't care: that's a jam and I definitely have several Britney Spears songs on my iPod.

No comments:

Post a Comment