Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wimpy Wednesday Showdown

Chris Daughtry (I refuse to call him just Daughtry because really, who the f*ck does he think he is ?) cover of "Poker Face" by Lady Gaga:



VS.

Linkin Park covering "Rolling in the Deep" by Adele



My vote for the most uncomfortable cover goes to Linkin Park. It just makes me feel like Jerry Sandusky has his arm around me.

PS: KC loves both of these dudes/bands...not a good look.

PPS: Poker face? Don't mind if I do. Ha, jokes.

-Big Ran

KC Jones Comments: First of all, it should be noted that I did not say I "LOVE" Daughtry. I did say, and will continue to say, that I really like him and his band. I do, however, LOVE Linkin Park. Ain't no shame in my game. If I liked Nickelback, or, if I liked either of these covers, I could understand Big Ran's concern. Although I really like Daughtry and love LP, what they are doing here makes me feel like I am in a deep depression (I, however, do not have the Sandusky issues that Big Ran speaks of).

P.S. Big Ran, I think we need to explore the root of your deep seated hatred for Chris Daughtry. Is this because you didn't get past auditions on American Idol and he did? I mean, seriously, after this performance, did you REALLY think they were going to keep you?

No comments:

Post a Comment