Thursday, January 5, 2012

Casey Anthony Up to Her Old Tricks



By old tricks, I mean murder.  This time she may be literally boring people to death with her "video diary."

What the f*ck is up with her adopting a dog?  How did that even happen?  By adopt does she mean steal?  Don't you have to apply to adopt a dog?  I mean, my wife and I tried to adopt a dog and they shot us down because we didn't have a fence around our entire house.  It wasn't because we "allegedly" murdered or covered up the death of a child.

Dude, this chick is so tapped I can't even take it.  To all those people who say that she's "so hot," she's a 6 AT BEST and that's if she didn't murder anyone and wasn't clearly insane.

I guess we can just hope she adopted the modern day equivalent of Cujo.



-Big Ran

No comments:

Post a Comment