Monday, January 30, 2012

No, no, the Other Randy Moss


Yesterday was a weird day.  My wife and I finally took down all the Christmas stuff, which meant vacuuming up pine needles for about three hours, then just doing other stupid things around the house.  Essentially, the two weeks between the NFL Conference Championships and the Super Bowl, are just terrible.  In my boredom, I actually watched a few minutes of the Pro Bowl.  I am kind of mindlessly watching the game when I hear the announcer say they are kicking it down to the sideline reporter, Randy Moss.

WOAH.  WAIT.  WHAT?!  F*CKING AWESOME!

Then, they kick it to Randy.  The Randy on the right in the photo.  White Randy.  BORING.

Honestly, that's like false advertising.  I just changed the channel in disgust.  Can you imagine the real Randy Moss as a sideline report?  That would be life-changing.  I would tune into games just to watch him.  Even something terrible like an Arizona Cardinals - Cleveland Browns game would keep me riveted if it meant I would occasionally get to hear number 81.

NBC gave me blue balls.  BIG TIME.





-Big Ran

No comments:

Post a Comment