Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Stuck In My Head - Post Holidays Edition



Wow.  You know why this is stuck in my head?  Because that friggin' Time Life Music of the Decades, or something like that, came on during the middle of the day yesterday on ESPN 6.

Anyway, take a look at this video and tell me there wasn't an LSD-fueled orgy with everyone in attendance.  You can't say there wasn't because there definitely was.  Chicks, dudes, whatever.  I just get the feeling it was all good after this jam session.

The description of this video and the subsequent comments are winners on this video as well.

The description:

cat stevens '71
Cat Stevens the performer is what this video is about. The deal with Islam and such has nothing to do with this. No religious beliefs are perfect, you must use your own mind and creativity. Religion is a guidance not a law in which to punish and hate. Rock on my brothers and sistas from around the world...


Comments:



  • I am a Jew
    He Is a Muslim
    And HE is the best singer I know
  • Grrrr, I wish I was as cool as this man some day :(
-Big Ran

No comments:

Post a Comment