Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Stuck In My Head



OK, so I have two things running circles in my head this morning. The first is this Lenovo commercial. A friend of mine mentioned it on the book last night and I cannot stop singing that troll's little jam. Sing it with me: Sorry that you lost your files...here's some fruit to make you smile woo ha woo ha.



The second is this crazy honey badger video. This is stuck in my dome because Brent Musburger must have used "Honey Badger" rather than Tyrann Mathieu's actual name in the National Championship game last night.

-Big Ran

PS: Deadspin compiled all of Musburger's "Honey Badger" references, but I can't embed it in the blog, so here's the link: Chronicling Brent Musburger's "Honey Badger" Obsession

PPS: Nick Saban may be the last person on the planet I would want to spend any time with. Imagine trying to have a few beers with him? Just a barrel of f*cking laughs.



No comments:

Post a Comment