Friday, February 10, 2012

Check Out This Smug Prick



There was another video I wanted to post, but I couldn't embed it, so this one will suffice.  I don't try to get political on this blog, but I had to throw this out there.  I was never going to vote for Romney.  However, I question anyone who would strap their family dog to the roof of their car for 12 hours.  I will readily admit, I am a sap for dogs.  Dogs are F*CKING AWESOME.  Then there's Nit Mitt backpedaling about not knowing the law and saying his dog loved it up there.  Throwing his dog under the bus (no pun intended), and not understanding that this has nothing to do with the law -classic.

I am at a loss for words.  All I can say is that when Hitler thinks your being inhumane, you really have to reevaluate your life.



To channel Tupac...

F*ck Mitt Romney as a staff, a campaign, and a mutha f*ckin' crew.  And if you wanna be down with Mitt Romney, then f*ck you too.

-Big Ran

No comments:

Post a Comment