Sunday, February 26, 2012

Is This Person Good Looking?

I used to be all about Eva Mendes....thought she was beautiful. However, over the past year or so, I've caught of few shots of her where she looks like a tranny......So, I'll leave it to our readers...Hot or Not?

The answer is clear here: Hot!
This month's "Marie Claire" Cover: Tranny?


Sometimes she reminds me of this....



Honestly, I don't know if it's the way she's made up sometimes or what, but there are just certain times when her features are so severe and her makeup is so over the top that she looks like she might be a he. I think the bottom line is this; less is more. The less makeup/hair/etc, the better for her.

-KC Jones

*Big Ran Note:  I could not disagree any more.  If you don't think Eva Mendes is a dime, then you are outside of your mind.  I am going on the assumption that this is just retaliation for me hating Maroon 5 and thinking Adam Levine loves to roofie women and hobos.


Umm, I don't see any extra tranny parts here, KC.
Adam Levine couldn't get Eva Mendes with a Tupperware container full of GHB and a net.  


No comments:

Post a Comment