Wednesday, March 21, 2012

6'8" Person Dunks Basketball - Most Boring Headline Ever



So this we are getting the news of Brittney Griner dunking a basketball crammed down our throats because she is the second woman to ever dunk in an NCAA game.  Can I just state the obvious here?  She's six foot f*cking eight inches tall.  The news should be every time she doesn't dunk a basketball.  I'm not examining this like the Zapruder film, but I think she got about 12 inches off the ground.  I didn't get on Sports Center every time my buddies and I lowered a hoop to eight feet and had a dunk contest.  And our sh!t was hot.  Reverses, self-passes, off the backboard; everything short of jumping over Kia's.

There is no doubt that Griner is a very unique women's player and a major defensive presence, but let's be honest, anyone who thinks she could play in the NBA is outside of their minds.  I don't think a match uop with Blake Griffin would go too well.



-Big Ran

No comments:

Post a Comment