Monday, March 5, 2012

Stuck In My Head



Today, literally half of my office is out with the stomach virus that is going around.  Bad times.  I think I am going to close my door and not let anyone in unless they have a face mask and rubber gloves on.

In other work related news, don't do what Big ran did last week.  For some reason we were pulling up our id pictures on our intra-office website.  And one person (my manager before I had a bit of a job change), said to pull hers up because she was like 8 months pregnant and huge in it.  She is a tiny person, but honestly BLEW UP when she was pregnant with each of her two kids.  Without seeing the picture, I said, sarcastically, that "At least [she] didn't put on muich weight while she was pregnant."  Ooof.  Not smart.  She definitely got irritated, and I even tried to save myself about how you would never know she had kids now.  That didn't work.  She's still pissed.  So, don't do that.



-Big Ran

No comments:

Post a Comment