Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hide Yo' Wives, 'cause He's Terminatin' Err'body....

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver Separate 

Despite the fact that the Celtics lost last night, I am in a wonderful mood today! Why, you ask? Well, if you're a female and you've heard the news, you know why!!!

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver Separate

 
Yup! That's right ladies! We've only had to wait 25 years to get this piece of man meat back on our plates! Who cares that you can barely understand a word he says and that he's a human robot. Seriously, what's not to love? I don't know how I'm going to break the news to Mr. KC Jones, but I think we're through! And husbands? Hide your kids, hide your wives, because he's terminating err'body up in this place! Big Ran, this includes you too!

Rumor has it they've been having trouble for a while, but I think Arnold was growing more and more terrified of Maria's strong jawline, which seems to be getting bigger than his! Seriously, she's like a human nutcracker with that jaw, not to mention the spitting image of Ted Kennedy. Could you imagine being Arnold, waking up with Ted Kennedy's clone each morning?
 
And just when I thought the news couldn't get any better, I discover this juicy piece of information on People Magazine's Website:  "there have been reports he'll re-start his movie career, including a role in another Terminator film." YESSSSSSSSSSS! 
 
I can die happy if he also resurrects his body building career:
 
Funny, the Nazis used to strike this same pose....
Who needs Michael Jordan when you have Arnold wearing your kicks?
It's so nice he did this naturally.
Does this make my jaw look big?
 -KC Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment