Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Epic Stranger Text Conversation



So, I've had a few good conversations over text the last few weeks, but this one definitely takes the cake.  If this convo looks familiar to you, holler at us!

June 6, 12:52 AM:
Stranger:  Holaa

June 7, 12:12 AM:
Stranger:  Pole on ur walla are makin me die a little inside

June 7, 9:28 PM:
Me:  Hey, who's this?  Not sure, but got a couple texts from you.

Stranger:  This is bill finklestein a stalker in the west

Me:  Niiiiiiiice

Stranger:  Yes ive been following on the streetss iam a efficient stalker in fact i got my license in professional stalker oi am the best

Me:  Stalker University or Stalker State?  State is a safety school.

Stranger:  I can not tell you stalker code plus u could track me outside ur house i womnt get back to jail and gety raped again.

Me:  I can respect that.  Plus without ruphies you remember the raping.  Bad times.

Stranger:  I feel pretty witty

Me:  You're on fire.

Stranger:  Its jordan u know this

June 7, 9:46 PM
Me:  You're crazy

Jordan:  Yep ive lost it <:*>

Me:  Got a new phone.  Send a pic for caller in

June 7, 10:03 PM:
Jordan:













Jordan:  This what u mean

Me:  No.  Abe dong pics.

Jordan:  I will not i am a classy lady

June 7, 10:15 PM:
Me: F

Me:  Classy only goes so far.

Jordan:  F is not a word it is a letter kremit

Me:  That was actually an accident not a reference to a curse word

Me:  I am classy too

Jordan:  I never hearfd a curse word in my klife ohh myy i am puree ive been corrupted...U are queen elizabeth classy except you do not crap on the working class and homeless people

Me:  Not that classy, but I am taller

June 7, 10:56 PM:
Jordan:  Yeee yee bloody wankaa

Me:  True fact

June 8, 1:06 PM:
Jordan:  Truee dat truee dat

June 26, 1:00 AM:
Hey seany how you doin

June 26, 1:38 AM:
Jordan:  R

So, as you can see, I think we can deduce a few things:

1.  They like to text in the late night/early morning hours and like drinking mid week, so I'm guessing they are younger than me.  Plus, there's some text lingo I don't use as an old f*cker.

2.  His/her name is Jordan.  I'm guessing female, but there is a chance it's Michael Jordan, which would be awesome.

3.  Maybe they are a history major in college.  That Queen Elizabeth reference and Lincoln Memorial pic were very nice touches.

4.  This person has a great sense of humor and is very entertaining to text with.

4.  She thinks I'm Sean.

So, where do we go from here?  Not sure, but I feel like I need to be on my A game when I respond next.

-Big Ran

No comments:

Post a Comment