Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Is This Person Good Looking?

You all know this chick, she's the T-Mobile commercial chick.  I did, literally the minimum amount of research possible and found out her name is Carly Foulkes, hails from Toronto, and has done predominantly modeling throughout her career. All of her photos are model type shots, so there may be a heavy-handed air brush artist involved.  Who knows.

When I first saw the T-Mobil commercials, I was intrigued, but I think that was more a case of the sun dress phenomena* rather than finding her amazingly attractive.  Lots of artsy / JCrew bathing suit type photos:




From the commercials:




So, is she good looking?  Sure, absolutely, but I wish she would have a hamburger and a protein shake and quit eating dinner with Reggie Miller.

On another note, how much do you want to hit that scrawny rapping guy in the second commercial across the back with a folding chair, WWF-style?  In my "research" for this blog I found a listing for "Would you rather bang the T-Mobil girl or punch her white rapper-friend in his smug face."

My answer:  B.

-Big Ran

*Sun Dress Phenomena - the first really warm day in spring when all the sun dresses come out and every chick looks 19.4 times hotter.

No comments:

Post a Comment