Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Obama Has Another Banner Week



We've already discussed Obama's Best Week Ever here on the Takeover, so I wanted to pass this along as a close second.  If this dude keeps racking up weeks like this, Mitt, Newt, and that nut job from Minny might as well head out on that dusty trail.

This has nothing to do with troop withdrawal and everything to do with capturing Whitey Bulger and getting my new passport processed and sent back to me in five days.  If you don't think Obama had a bullet proof vest and a SWAT jacket on when they stormed Whitey's love nest, you're out of your mind.  Also, if you don't think he was trimming my passport photo and sewing extra pages into it, I don't know what to tell you other than go move to Russia you God damned commie.  You hate freedom and firefighters.

-Big Ran

No comments:

Post a Comment