Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Looking Good Roberto! Feeling good Alain!



I don't remember, in my lifetime of watching sports, someone who talked this much trash and not only didn't back it up, but looked SO bad that he had to get yanked from a game.  I mean, this was unreal!  Three goals on eight shots, with the first two shots being must stops.  I wonder if those would have been easy saves for Thomas?  Just sayin'.  Have their been two more hateable characters than LeBron James and Roberto Luongo so close together and performing so inconsistently on the big stage?

Anyway, now it's a one game playoff for the Stanley Cup.  The Bruins have scored two goals in three games against Luongo in Vancouver, so they have to prove they can take one on the road.  This is going to be the first game seven for the Bruins in the Stanley Cup.  Considering they are an original six team, that's saying something.  I honestly have no idea what to expect, but they need to be aggressive from the drop and man, if they could ever score first, I may have Bruins Perma Wood.



-Big Ran

No comments:

Post a Comment