Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Super Terrific Happy Hour!

























I'm honestly so pumped for all the true Bruins fans out there.  I'm not one, but can absolutely understand how they feel.  I remember how it felt when the Sox won in '04, making all the crap that fans had put up with for so long a distant memory.  Thankfully, for me, it didn't have to go seven games, but it didn't really matter.  I watched the game with my Dad and even though they were up 3-0 in the ninth, he started to lose it when the Cardinals got one guy on in the ninth.  He didn't want any craziness, just an end to the game and an end to the "1918" chants.  A majority of Bruins fans either weren't alive the last time the Bruins won the cup, were very young, or lived through it and deserve another chance to see it and live through the excitement.

So, for all the true Bruins fans out there, enjoy it, embrace it, and I really hope they bring the cup back to Boston for you.

-Big Ran

No comments:

Post a Comment