Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Is This Person Good Looking?


Hope Solo.  This is obviously topical right now since the US Women's World Cup team just pulled out a miracle, last-second win against Brazil and will be facing France in the semi finals tomorrow (I knew all that off the top of my head, how about that?).  Hope is the talk of the World Cup around not only because she's the goalie, but a very good one, and possibly quite attractive.








I'll be honest here; sometimes her eyebrows and jaw scare me.  She's got some aggressive eyebrows, but that's OK, it matches her style of play.  I think she could be hit or miss for some people, depending on their taste.  So, while she's not necessarily my type, and she is a bit jacked, I am going with yes, she is good looking.  If she got naked in a magazine, I'd look at it and that has to be worth something, right?  I just won't play her in PlayStation if she has a sleeveless shirt on.

-Big Ran

No comments:

Post a Comment