Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Lunchtime Look-a-Like

I've always though these two look like twins separated at birth, so I'm surprised it's taken me THIS long to blog about them in "Lunchtime Look-a-Likes".
Isla Fisher (left) & Amy Adams
For the longest time, I thought that Amy Adams was in "Wedding Crashers", but it was really Isla Fisher. I have no idea how two people can look this much alike and NOT be related.
Side by side, you can see some subtle differences, but for the most part, they are spitting images of each other. And, when they're not side by side, you can very easily confuse one for the other. I think the biggest difference between them is that Isla Fisher is married to Borat. Weird, huh?

Here's a little quiz: identify which of the two is in each of the following movies. We'll start with a freebie. See how many you get right:

1. Wedding Crashers
2. Confessions of a Shopaholic
3. The Fighter
4. Julie & Julia
5. Definitely, Maybe
6. Enchanted
7. Talladega Nights
8. I Heart Huckabees
9. Drop Dead Gorgeous
10. Sunshine Cleaning

Answers:

#'s 1,2,5,& 8 featured Isla Fisher while #'s 3,4,6,7,9, & 10 featured Amy Adams.

How'd you do?
-KC Jones

Big Ran Note: Love both of these broads. I never thought of the similarities, good call KC. You know what I'd do if I had a million dollars? Two chicks at the same time. I figure only chicks that are into money would double up on a dude like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment