Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Irrational Rant....Buttheads!

Ok, so this rant has been brewing for quite some time and personally, I don't care if I offend anyone with it. I have come to the realization that the title of  "Most Inconsiderate Group in the Human Race" belongs to smokers! Yup! I said it. Has anyone else noticed this besides me? Here are my reasons:

1. Notice that these people think nothing of tossing their finished 'butt' of of their car window, or onto the lawn where they are hanging out, or onto the sidewalk where they are standing. Now, this is apparently accepted by society, but are you serious? Now, I like Dunkin Donuts Iced Tea. I like it a lot. However, when I am finished with my cup of it, I am not allowed to litter. That's what these people are doing. They are littering--proof that they are extremely inconsiderate. I guess they can't afford a trash can because of the amount they spend on cigarettes.

2. They think nothing of standing there and blowing smoke in your face. Countless times, I have walked in or out of a public establishment only to be greeted by a face full of smoke from the mouth of a nicotine fiend. Seriously? I know we can't outlaw or ban smoking, and we shouldn't be able to, however, I just wish these people had some common sense or consideration for others. 

3. Many are still whining about the fact that they can't smoke inside of public locations. What? Do they not understand that even though they don't think twice about the fact that they are incinerating their insides, the rest of us might? It's not really anyone's 'right' to put other people's health in jeopardy. Maybe the smoke is clouding their judgment.

4. Some of these chimneys think nothing of standing in front of you, hacking nonstop to the point where you might be pelted with an internal organ. Gross. Go somewhere else and do that. And what's worse is those who complain about their own coughing, saying they are 'congested'. No, you're a chain smoker, plain and simple. These are usually the same people who reek of  smoke and think nothing of coming over and invading your person space.


Okay, so I know that not ALL smokers are like this, but truly, we all know the majority of them are this way. So, if you're a smoker who doesn't do this stuff, thank you. If you are, well, why don't you smoke even more so we can continue controlling the world population. And, I'd also like to say, this rant isn't irrational at all....this is the truth! And yes, I do understand and sympathize with the fact that it's an addiction. However, I do NOT sympathize with A-holes.



-KC Jones

*Big Ran Note:  There are several small details I love about this post.  The first is the line: "Maybe the smoke is clouding their judgment."  Hopefully that pun was totally intended.  KC Jones aka Big Pun.

The second line I love is the closer: "However, I do NOT sympathize with A-holes."  KC sounds like every movie president ever.  "WE DO NOT NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS!"  I can picture her in the war room slamming her fist on the big conference table.

Finally, my obligatory Dave Chappelle clip:

No comments:

Post a Comment