Monday, November 28, 2011

I Hate People....Occupy THIS!

Ok, so regardless of political affiliations, I think we (people who are rational/normal to ANY extent) agree that it's good to stand up for your beliefs/opinions. However, I think we'd also agree that it's completely ridiculous to be part of a poorly organized 'movement' where everyone has their own agenda, full of individuals who are not regularly showering and enjoy camping in metropolitan areas.

Basically, (and this post is NOT geared toward the left OR the right), these people need to get their acts together and get jobs. Every retail establishment I enter is hiring and working part time at a retail location is better than voluntarily sucking off the gov't and the rest of us who are contributing to unemployment. These programs definitely serve their purpose during tough times.  I know there's a recession, I know the unemployment rates are high and it's very difficult for people to get jobs, especially within the pay ranges needed to live comfortably. I know there has been misconduct by politicians (on both sides) and by corporations....but I ALSO know that many of us are BARELY making ends meet financially....so "Occupiers", explain this to me:









Yeah, that's what I thought...you CAN'T explain that because it's COMPLETELY unacceptable! Are you serious right now? These hippie deadbeats are BURNING U.S. Currency....What the hell is going on here?

First of all, that's illegal...so why isn't something being done about this? It's on film for God's sake! Protesting is legal and well within their rights (even though I think they are mental midgets and completely disagree), but burning money is actually a crime.

Secondly, like it or not, you need cash to pay bills/buy things. SOOOOO, although it's 'weak', and you might want to revert to a barter economy,  it's unacceptable to burn it. I don't know about you, but I need all the help I can get financially. I want to choke this loser and all of his tent dwelling friends! That's logical, hold a fistful of burning paper and shake it like you're having a seizure. Is this guy mentally ill, homeless, or both? I think he probably should have used that money to buy a comb.

It should be noted that there is additional footage of this happening at another protest out on the West Coast. And at this particular protest, there are larger bills involve. Moral of the story? I guess it's easy to burn money and protest anything and everything as your 'full time job' when you're living off the rest of us who go to work and contribute part of our hard earned money to the federal & state unemployment programs.

By the way, I think they should have held off on this currency burning until the really cold weather set in....but given their inability to even have a cohesive mission, I shouldn't be surprised. God knows they'll need all the extra heat they can get as they camp out all winter (which they won't!). I'm thinking the pepper spray will work wonders to keep them toasty come the bitter winter months.


-KC Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment