Monday, November 14, 2011

Irrational Rant...Light As A Feather

Sometimes, I think I'm crazy when seemingly little things get me fired up. But then I remember that I'm awesome and I'm fired up because the matter at hand is legitimately ridiculous.

You've got to be kidding me.
 
I'd like to discuss the most ridiculous trend of the past few months; "Feather Extensions" for the hair. Yes, it's just what you're thinking, people (mainly women, or men who wish they were women, or old rock stars and 'no talent ass clowns'---see below), putting extensions that look like bird feathers in their hair. Um, ladies (and gentlemen??)...can you fly? Do you have wings? A beak? Do you head south for the winter or build nests? Right, I figured as much....therefore, you should NOT have feathers anywhere on your person. The people who wear these stupid things think that they are so stylish and awesome---apparently they also cause brain damage. I think the next time I see someone walking around with one I'm going to either make a citizen's arrest OR just rip the damn thing out.


Really? Is this the best we can do? On one hand, the 'perm' can breathe a sigh of relief as it remains the #1 hair disaster of all time...but, on the other hand, I think we've finally found something to dethrone the tackiness of the hair crimping trend from decades back. Imagine the crimp and feather extensions combined onto one person's head?

Here's a good rule of thumb: If either of these two are rocking a certain accessory/trend, you might want to leave it alone....just sayin'

Livin' on the edge...of insanity!
I've got nothin' to say about this....

-KC Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment