Monday, November 14, 2011

Why the F*ck Do People Do This?


So I just saw on facebook that a guy I used to work with changed his profile picture to a family portrait where they were all wearing white shirts on the beach (note: this is not the dude's pic, these are just some randos from the www).  I have a question...WHY THE F*CK WOULD YOU EVER HAVE THAT PICTURE TAKEN?  That is seriously the dumbest sh!t I have ever seen.  Terrible.  Awful.  Your kids are going to hate you in a few years and with two adults in the picture, wouldn't one of them have the stones to say, "Yeah, that's a terrible idea and I refuse to be part of it."  My wife would never suggest it and I would never be a part of it, so you have to have two consenting adults, which absolutely blows my mind.

I do want to take a moment to address the above photo, because I would be remiss if I didn't cover all the bases here.

What's the dynamic going on here?  Did Grandma and Grandpa (back row, left and center) want a pic with their kids (I am guessing back row right and front row left), their son's wife, kids, and dog?  Like this is a really weird collection, right?  The dog is the smartest one there because I didn't notice him at first.  You know he was thinking, "Ima get right behind this lady with the khakis and blend in with the sand.  I'm only here because they feed me."  Would the family portrait business go down the tubes if they didn't offer the white shirt/beach combo?  Also, what's up with all the bare foot sh!t?  Nobody wants to see chubs' feet on the front left, that sh!t is gross.

-Big Ran

No comments:

Post a Comment