Monday, December 12, 2011

Ain't Gon' Hurt Nobody/Early Lunchtime Look-a-Like...

So, as I've mentioned, I don't follow football very closely. However, I was fortunate enough to have caught 'the incident' during the Patriots/Redskins game on Sunday. This isn't a post to discuss the incident...it's a post to touch upon a situation I noticed after the interception that sparked the argument....

What could I possibly be referring to, you ask?

This:
YUP! Tiquan Underwood of the New England Patriots. When I saw him on the sideline after the interception, I just couldn't even believe what I was seeing. LOOK AT THAT HAIR!
These pictures are not doctored at all. If anything, they don't adequately capture the depth of his 'do.

I was left with several questions:

1. How did I not notice this sooner?
2. How does he wear a helmet?
3. Is he related to "Kid" from "Kid and Play" of rap and "House Party" movie fame?
4. Will he ever sport the braids that Kid sported from time to time?




-KC Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment