Friday, December 9, 2011

You're Welcome



I saw this on Barstool, but it is too good not to talk about.  The first 15 seconds may have scarred me for life, but at the same time I couldn't help but laugh.

If these girl's fathers hadn't let their families a long time ago to cause these daddy issues, they would probably just drink themselves to death.  I will say this though, the girl in the back is pure comedy gold.  She rocks the BJ mime at the one minute mark and then absolutely annihilates the backwards chair dance to show off the tramp stamp at the two minute mark.  She kind of reminds me of a plumber. 

Two of my other favorite parts:

"Your schlong is long and your built like a sturgeon." - I'm not sure how the second part of that is a compliment, but I guess there isn't much that rhymes with virgin.

"Boner, boner, boner, boner, boner, yeah." - No commentary necessary.

-Big Ran

PS:  If you don't think I'm changing all my screen names to "GotaBigPenisGuy," you're nuts.

PPS:  Science has progressed to the point where you can choose the gender of your kids, right?  If it has, there is a zero percent chance I would choose a girl after seeing this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment