Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Early Lunchtime Look-a-Like...

One is blamed for ruining "The Beatles", the other for ruining The Patriots. I detest The Beatles, regardless (despite their incredible ability to bob their heads in unison while otherwise appearing to be suffering from rigamortis), & I currently can't stand The Pats because of Hollywood Tommy, the scum bag Belichik, AND the insane and out of control fans (not all, but the majority---for example, the ones who claim the late Mrs. Kraft allowed them to get into the Superbowl).

Anyway, in regards public's view on each of these women,  I agree AND, not to toot my own horn, but I've been warning the general public about this for a while. As you all know, I cannot STAND Tom Brady, and the reason why, as I've mentioned in earlier posts.: Tom Brady, superstar athlete and grounded young man turned into Tommy Hollywood once he began canoodling with Gisele.

Tom, divorce papers are all it would take to redeem you in my eyes and in the eyes of many others out there. I know I'd come back around if you could just get rid of her. In the meantime, I'm imagining Bridget Moynihan, sitting in her house, smiling from ear to ear...

It is NOT a coincidence that they have NOT won a Superbowl since Tommy became involved with this airhead.

Hey Gisele, like I've mentioned a few times already; get back to work on your worldwide breast-feeding mandate and leave football to the professionals. Also, why don't you eat a sandwich while you're at it, you no talent bag of boobs.

-KC Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment