Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Git 'Er Done!

I had the misfortune of flipping by Fox last night and catching a glimpse of white trash at its finest. I just so happened to catch it at the exact moment a Mr. Jeff Gordon's car had exploded.

Honestly, am I the only person who wonders how NASCAR can even be considered a sport? And also, am I the only person who wants to say, "I told you so!" when these soup cans on wheels burst into flames or when someone ends up getting killed? Look, I'm not the smartest person in the world, but logic dictates that driving a car that flimsy at speeds that fast around an oval shaped track with 17,000 of your closest friends/competitors is a recipe for disaster.

I don't wish anything bad on anyone (well, maybe that's a lie, but....), but I have a hard time empathizing with people who are shocked and devastated when someone bites it during a racing event. They knew what they were signing up for, and while there are people dying of cancer through no fault of their own, these idiots are putting themselves in harms way.

Hey Danica, you're smoking hot, but you're proof that beauty and brains might not exist. Women are suppose to be the mentally dominate gender....you're killing me Smalls!


-KC Jones

*Big Ran Note - Danica Patrick is the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment