Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Real Talk for a Minute

Have people experienced these Naked juice Smoothies?  These things are f*cking amazing.  The only problem is that they are like four bucks a piece.  If someone offered me a unlimited lifetime supply of these things and the only catch was that I had to murder someone, I would honestly consider it.  These things are that f*cking delicious.  Look at this f*cking label:


That's a sh!t-ton of fruit.  Plus, spirulina.  SPIRULINA!!!!!!  That sh!t is so hot, spell check doesn't even know what it is.  I mean, I'm just being honest, if someone told me I had to suffocate a drifter or off someone that was into dog fighting for a lifetime supply of these, let's just say I would be making a pros and cons list before you could spell N-A-K-E-D.  I would watch a ton of Dexter, then head off to Home Depot for tarps and duct tape.

This entire post is completely irrelevant, but Naked Fruit Smoothies are real as f*ck.

-Big Ran


KC Jones' note: Um, I went through a phrase where I was like an addict with these. I think "Sprirulina" might be a code word for cocaine, as it's the only way I can explain my addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment