Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tuesday Trivia...

Okay, so I'm not a big tennis fan, truth be told, I find watching it to be on the same excitement level as watching paint dry--unless:
1. The Williams sisters are involved--in that case, I stare in amazement because I did not realize that the Hulk had twin sisters (possible lunch time look-a-likes??).
You wouldn't like her when she's angry

2.Andre Agassi was involved (back in the day). How did ANYONE concentrate and play that well when they had roadkill hanging out from underneath their hat or bandanna?

Looks like a raccoon to me....


Anyway, despite my lack of interest, I HAVE always wondered where the term "love" came from as it pertains to tennis. So, with this new section of "The Takeover", I've been inspired to get educated and help you get wicked smart as well. See below for a link to the answer:


http://www.modernspectator.com/Asked-Answered/68/where-does-love-come-from-in-tennis



-KC Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment