Sunday, April 24, 2011

Welcome to Miami...

I think I speak for both Big Ran and myself when I thank the Celtics for not ruining Easter. While they totally quit at the end of the 3rd and beginning of the 4th, I liked what we saw for the most part. Production from everyone (not just the Big Four, but Big Baby, West, etc.), smothering defense, and toughness. The first half of the game showed what the Celtics are capable of if they commit to winning. I like that team's chances. However, since there is always a chance that they'll regress back to what we saw as a 23 point lead was squandered, I remain nervous and sometimes skeptical. Anyway, in addition to ending the series in 4 games, another positive is the fact that Baby Bron Bron, D-Bag, and Company COULDN'T get it done against Philly today (another Easter miracle!). This means more rest for the Celtics before the next round, which SHOULD (barring a miracle) be a matchup against the Heat. So, in honor of our team's series sweep, let's get pumped for the next series.


P.S. Spike- better luck next year!


P.P.S. Since it looks like we'll be facing Miami, everyone get their masks printed out in honor of the rumored love affair between Delonte and Gloria James. Hey Lebron, you've been bad and your stepfather and his friends will be coming to spank you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment