Friday, May 6, 2011

Can I Live In It?


So, the Kentucky Derby is this weekend and obviously, that brings out all the high rolling d-bags.  Apparently,  companies can get a spot or luxury box or something to that effect at Churchill Downs for $450,000.  Seven companies have done this for a total of $3.15 million.  For this, I'm sure they get open bar, food, etc, but also VIP bathrools that are capped at 175 people, so $18,000 per person.  This is just a touch less than my YEARLY mortgage.  I would have to trade living in my house for a year in order to be able to get the chance to go to the Kentucky Derby in the VIP section.  Plus, I'd probably have to buy a seersucker suit and go tanning.  Deal breaker. 

Just kidding, they wouldn't let this poor guy in, they raycess!



More VIP crapper pics:




-Big Ran

No comments:

Post a Comment