Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Carmelo Anthony Bought a Camel. I Repeat, Carmelo Anthony Bought a Camel.

Carmelo Anthony's photo: Everybody got dogs and cats as pets, I got a camel!


 Carmelo Anthony 

Everybody got dogs and cats as pets, I got a camel!


Did you ever have one of those days where you weren't sure if it was real life?  Like, am I in the friggin' Matrix right now?  I had some weird ass dreams last night, one where I really thought I was awake, went into the bathroom and everything was just a bit off.  There was a delay between when I said things and when I heard them, my bathroom was the same, but rotated 90 degrees.  Weird stuff that I blamed on a combination of Benadryl and red wine last night.  So, when I saw this posted on Twitter, I began to questions if I was still dreaming.

First of all, who the f*ck buys a camel.  Like, what can you possibly do with this?  Ride it?  Secondly, why does 'Melo look like he just finished up work at a middle of the road investment firm.  Dude was just buying and selling mutual funds for clients until the market closed, then wandered down to the pet store to buy a camel.  I am so confused.

-Big Ran

-KC Jones says: Hey Big Ran, he's also working on a Hiram  right now as well. La-La thought she was his main bitch, but she better axe somebody!! Also, he'll be ridin' dirty into MSG on his camel opening night in October.....all the other players have Caddies, so he got a Cammy....


Big Ran Addition:  Anyone think Carmelo must be just like this:



KC Jones: I do, I do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment