Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Lunchtime Look-a-Like

OK, this is a wild one, but trust me.  I was pursuing YouTube and came across a Lonely Island video I hadn't seen before, featuring Michael Bolton.  I'm obviously watching that, so join me in watching the video and then we can move on to the Look-a-Like.



First of all, who knew that Michael Bolton had a sense of humor?  Now, when he flashes on the screen dressed as Erin Brockovich, did anyone else immediately think of Sarah Jessica Parker?  I did and not just because of the fair.  Look at that mug, almost identical.

Michael Bolton as Erin Brockovich


I feel like Sarah Jessica Parker could be featured on "Is This Person Good Looking?"  Personally, I think she needs an airbrush to avoid looking like a foot, but you never know.

-Big Ran

No comments:

Post a Comment