Monday, May 16, 2011

Hey D-Wade, Did What's His Name Get at You Yesterday?



Who?  DEEEEEZ NUTS!

When your team loses in the playoffs, there are two ways you can go:

1.  Root for the team that beat you so it justifies your team's loss
2.  Root for the team they are playing so they can go home and sit on the couch too.

Obviously there are several variables, but most of the time I am opting for option two, especially in this case.  The Miami Heat cannot possibly lose enough in my opinion.  Anyone who roots for the Heat better be a genuine Miami Heat fan (all 16 of them) or else you are a total front running chump.  I hope that the Bulls absolutely embarrass the Heat throughout this series.  D-Wade has exposed himself as one of the biggest whiners in the league (KC Jones was well in front of the curve on this one) and LeEgo, for all his talent, is an amazingly unlikeable person.  You want to sign with another team as a free agent?  Fine.  You want to have a TV show to screw your old team live?  Douche bag hall of fame.

That's why yesterday's game was so satisfying.  If the Celtics can't win, I just hope the Heat lose.  Does that make me a sore loser?  Maybe, but I would at least like to think of myself as a selectively bad loser.



-Big Ran

PS:  KC is carrying this blog today.  I have it in my contract that on rainy days I get to act like a whiney little beyotch.

KC Jones agrees 200% w/ Big Ran's thoughts as he presents them in this post. GO BULLS!  We're not poor sports, just devoted fans who don't have any use for the showboating that goes on in M-I-A....again, looks like Bron Bron might have left his talents in South Beach this past weekend.

After the clip above, this was my second favorite play of the night:

No comments:

Post a Comment