Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lunchtime Look-a-Like

Yup, that's right, you saw it here first. I've been anxiously awaiting my opportunity to post this since it popped into my head yesterday afternoon. I've had this post ready to go since last night, so there was no way I could wait until noon to hit the post button---so an early lunch it is!

Am I right, or am I right? Personally, I HATE the original "Three Stooges" because they are annoying, obnoxious, nonsensical, moronic, and overrated. Ironically enough, I hate the Three Stooges 2.0 for the same reasons! The only question is, which set is the bigger group of clowns?

The (Big) Three Stooges

The (Original) Three Stooges
In addition to getting plenty of air time on television, both sets of stooges have devoted followers and plenty of merchandise available:


Baby Bron, D-Bag, Bosh-collect all three!
Moe, Curly, Larry-Value Pack!
Moe treats Larry & Curly the same way Bron treats Wade and Bosh!
Hey Bosh, this is an NBA event, not a Black Panther rally!!
-KC Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment