Monday, May 2, 2011

Press Play

I was in such a great mood the entire way to work, thinking of how things like this show that the United States  truly is the best country in the world, with the bravest military. I also got to thinking of how pumped up the President must be and wonder what his IPod's play list might be comprised of at this point in time. Here are my thoughts:

The Official Play List for Taming Terrorists and Killing Cowards:
  1.  Nas & Puff Daddy: Hate Me Now
  2.  Tupac & Snoop Dogg: 2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted-  "Defeat is not my destiny"
  3. Mystikal: "Bouncin' Back"-  "I'm coming back mo' fearless, mo' determined to fold the set
    I ain't even started yet, So if you ain't ready you better get ready, I know I do it better when I'm being opposed, Ah stick ya chest out, keep your chin up, 'Cause sometimes you gotta get knocked down to get up." (this song was actually written right after 9/11 and, although the video has NOTHING to do with what happened that day, he did write it about the United States)
  4. James Brown: "The Payback"- "Revenge!! I'm mad, Got to get back! Need some get back!! Pay Back! That's it!! Payback!!! Revenge!!! I'm mad!!" 
  5. Young Jeezy: "Go Getta"- "Against All Odds You Can Place Your Bets Yeah I'm Just Gettin' Started So I Ain't Done Yet"
  6. Outkast: "Bombs Over Baghdad" - Yes, it was Pakistan and a fire fight, but still, this jam is definitely one that would get him pumped.
  7. U2: "Sunday Bloody Sunday"
  8. Trick Daddy: "Let's Go"
  9. Toby Keith: "Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue"- "This big dog will fight when you rattle his cage and you'll be sorry that you messed with the U.S. of A" (This might be a stretch for some of you, but remember, Toby is a Democrat and Obama is half white).
  10. NAS: "If I Ruled The World" - Obama's inner monologue, "Oh wait, I do...."
  11. DMX: "We Right Here"- "Bring it! We right here.We not goin anywhere, We right here This is ours and we don't share, We right here, Bring your crew cuz we don't care, We right here"
  12. Ice Cube: "Check Yo Self"-"Yeah, come on and check yo self before you wreck yo self, cause shotgun bullets are bad for your health"  

-KC Jones

Big Ran Addition:  Two additions to this stellar list...

Twisted Sister: "We're Not Gonna Take It"- pretty self explanatory.



Rage Against the Machine:  "Bullet In Your Head" - this one goes out to Osama, you punk bitch.


No comments:

Post a Comment