Monday, May 2, 2011

So, Obama had a Pretty Good Week, huh?


This isn't meant to be a political blog, or Democrat vs. Republican whatsoever.  Especially since KC Jones and I are on different ends of the spectrum on most topics.  This is just meant to talk about what a great week Obama had.  Wouldn't you want to have a week like this, even on your own scale?  

First, Donald "The Don" Trump basically calls for Obama's birth certificate, claiming he wasn't born in the US...BOOM.  Cerified.


Then, Obama gets to roast The Don at The White House Corespondent's dinner:



Love or hate Obama, the Biggie and Tupac line was straight cash.

After that, you are give the order to go in and kill the most hated and evil man in the world:



Not a bad week, right?  Wouldn't you love to completely show up someone trying to throw you under the bus, then vanquish your greatest rival?  I just wish for his speech last night, Obama did exactly what was in the animation at the top.  Walk in, say he dead, then drop the mic, and bust out.  No questions, bitches!

So, dial it up for Obama today.  Michelle, you know what you gotta do as his main bitch...



-Big Ran

KC Jones: I love this post from start to finish, I can't even decide what I love the most. The Donald commentary is priceless though. What is WRONG w/ that dude? I will say, despite my feelings towards Obama in general, the birth certificate issue was dead in my mind a LONG time ago. I trust our country enough to believe that he is in fact a U.S. citizen. Oh Donald, 'YOU'RE FIRED!' hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment