Monday, May 2, 2011

We Gon' Find You!

Well, to follow up on Big Ran's post, I would like to say that I agree. I wish I could have a week like Obama just had. I'm proud of the current administration as it pertains to the take down of that filthy fleabag Osama Bin Laden. This unbelievable news certainly took away the sting of the Celtics game one collapse and the Spurs getting bounced from the Playoffs on Friday night.

I'd also like to take a moment to address the rest of the Taliban and anyone other terrorists out there. In the immortal words of Antoine Dodson: "You don't have to confess, we comin' for you, we gon finnnnnnnnnnddddddd you, we gon finnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd you, so you can run and tell that, run and tell that, run and tell that homeboy, homeboy, home-home-homeboy!"

And, to anyone who hates the U.S.A, this one's for you!




-KC Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment