Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hide Yo Kids, Hide Yo Wife, and Hide Yo Husbands too, Cause Tornadoes are Rapin' MA



Uncut: Reported Tornado Churns Over River - Video - WCVB Boston

I was about to make jokes about how my commute home was an awesome combination of a car wash and fireworks show, then I get home and my wife and dog are chillin' in the basement because that's what they said to do in our town on the news.

Also, I saw the linked footage from Springfield.  Wow.  No joke.

If this is the Rapture, I'll see you guys in Hell, I guess.

-Big Ran

KC Jones' Note: I was unaware that we were REALLY having tornadoes in Messachusetts, so I didn't understand why the gym and the packy were both ghost towns when I stopped in after work--I thought it was just because people were gearing up for The Bruins tonight. This is the Rapture, fo' so'.......

On a lighter, happier note, check out some of the peeps in the background of the coverage from Springfield...my bet is that they gon' be lootin' err'body shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment