Monday, June 6, 2011

Irrational Rant...Somebody Put Paper in the F*cking Copier


I'm not sure if anyone else feels like this, but I swear to God, every time I go to the damn printer there is no paper in it.  EVER.  I work in a fairly small department and maybe 13 people might possibly use our fancy scanner/copier/printer.  The thing has like four trays for paper and I think each one holds 500 pieces.  How the f*ck can you plow through 2,000 pieces of paper every time I seem to need to print something?  I honestly think that I am the only one in my office to actually have put paper in the printer over the course of the last four years.  Maybe that's why the last guy left, he got sick of trekking down to get paper every time he needed to print an expense report.

I honestly don't know how we even go through a ream of paper in a week?  Do people still actually print that much?  Can't you just forward anything via e-mail or look at an e-mail on your phone?  This brings me to a somewhat related topic, those people that put this in their signature:

P Think GREEN before printing this e-mail

Are you kidding me?  Do you honestly think your e-mail is important enough for me to consider printing?  Why would I print your e-mail?  To have you autograph it and try to sell it on ebay or frame it?  Get over yourself.  I really think these people want to think they are helping the environment, but I have two counterpoints:

1.  You are really doing this for yourself, so people think you care about the environment.
2.  You probably drive a big ass SUV and don't recycle.

There was an Office Space Video here, but it started automatically and was a pain in the ass.

PC Load Letter?  What the f*ck does that mean?

-Big Ran

KC's comments: This is an epic post. I can feel your rage Big Ran and I promise you that I can relate. I, for one, ALWAYS make sure I put paper in the printer. BTW- do you know that trick sitting on the copier in the top picture or did you find her online? hahahahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment